Pausing, unpausing and seeking are synchronized over the Internet, giving everyone playing the same file in the same virtual room a shared viewing experience. Use alongside VoIP software, e.g. Mumble or Skype.
“3..2..1.. Play! …No wait, pause! …No wait, argh!” — What people had to shout before Syncplay.
For best compatibility use Syncplay with mpv media player (or mpv.net on Windows).
Where can I get Syncplay 1.6.9?
- Windows non-portable (store settings in %APPDATA%)
- Windows portable (store settings in Syncplay folder)
- Linux AppImage
- Linux Deb Package
- Linux Deb Server-only Package
- Linux Tarball
- MacOS (10.12+) disk image
Note: This open source software has been marked as clean by VirusTotal – see release page for links to Windows scans. Syncplay might be flagged as suspicious by some anti-malware systems simply because it is niche software downloaded from the Internet but as we are open source anyone can audit our code if they wish to do so.
If Syncplay does not load on Windows then you probably need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Package (Download the 32-bit version, i.e. ‘vc_redist.x86.exe’).
How can I report bugs?
- You can report Syncplay bugs through https://github.com/Syncplay/syncplay/issues.
- You can e-mail us via email@example.com
…But first check out the Support section to see if the problem can be resolved.