Backwards compatible with 1.2.x as usual. Available from: https://github.com/Uriziel/syncplay/releases/tag/1.2.8
- Important bug fix so that Syncplay works with MPC-HC 1.7.4.
- Fixed issue with VLC and Windows XP (reported by /u/supersaw7)
- Allow command line interface to be opened without PySide being installed
- Fixed makefile handling of single user installations (code contributed by joelixny)
- Fixed MPC-HC failure if loading file on launch too slowly
- Added initial support for DVD sync with VLC
- Information about other rooms is not displayed on OSD by default
- Room user list now ordered alphabetically
See https://syncplay.pl/changelog/ for a full list of changes. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release (including code contributor blaenk)!
Got idea, feedback, or bug reports? You can: