Syncplay 1.2.9 is available from https://github.com/Uriziel/syncplay/releases/tag/1.2.9
Highlights of Syncplay 1.2.9:
- Improvements config window with greater access to control Syncplay functionality (e.g. OSD messages and rewind/slowdown thresholds).
- Loads of fixes and tweaks, to make Syncplay run better, especially for VLC users.
- VLC and mpv stay open after all files have finished playing, so so you do not have to re-open the player. (This was already the case for MPC-HC)
- If a user pauses while the leave message is displayed, it now states both that someone left and that someone paused. (Really useful if someone has “Pause when user leaves” enabled!)
See https://syncplay.pl/changelog/ for the full list of changes. Thanks to all who contributed!
There are new OSX instructions thanks to patricksnape . If you are having problems then please e-mail us (email@example.com) or chat with us on IRC (#syncplay on chat.freenode.net
Fixes from RC1:
- mplayer: Fixed handling of file switches (seeking and pause state)
- Fixed Syncplay Public Server not working whatsoever
Leave a Reply