Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!
Change log for Syncplay 1.6.1:
- Fixed server bug relating to managed rooms on public servers introduced in 1.6.0 (Commit by albertosottile based on code suggested by jonipin addressing Issue #205 by jonipin)
- Add custom error message if Twisted is not installed (Commit by albertosottile in response to Issue #206 by Xcelled)
Download links (hosted by Github):
- Windows installer
- Windows portable
- Linux Tarball
- macOS .dmg file (10.11+)
- macOS 1.5.3a legacy .dmg file (10.6.8+)
- Source code repository: https://github.com/Syncplay/syncplay/
- mpv media player: https://mpv.io/ – it is best to be on mpv >= v0.28.0
(Note: If you want to use Syncplay with Python 2 then you can use Syncplay 1.5.5)
Hashes for Syncplay-1.6.1-Setup.exe (confirm with Microsoft’s File Checksum Integrity Verifier)
Hashes for Syncplay_1.6.1_Portable.zip (confirm with Microsoft’s File Checksum Integrity Verifier)
Hashes for Syncplay_1.6.1.dmg (confirmable using QuickHash GUI)
Hashes for Syncplay_1.5.3a_macOS_legacy.dmg (confirmable using QuickHash GUI)
Note: This open source software has been marked as clean by Jotti (.exe, .zip, .dmg, legacy .dmg) and VirusTotal (.exe, .zip, .dmg, legacy .dmg). Syncplay might be flagged as suspicious by some anti-malware systems simply because it is niche software downloaded from the Internet but as we are open source anyone can audit our code if they wish to do so.
As usual, if you are having problems or want to give feedback then please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with us on IRC (#syncplay on chat.freenode.net; account registration required). Issues can be raised and discussed at https://github.com/Syncplay/syncplay/issues
Thank you for flying with Syncplay!